F

Best Laptops for gaming under $850: (2022 Guide & Reviews) | Christmas

Gaming history runs back to the 1950s, but it became more popular in the 70s; since then, with the progress of technology, gaming has gradually become one of the most popular activities.

Gaming devices, however, become more expensive with every new update in the system.

People who are pro gamers and have no money restrictions can buy any device they want.

Still, new gamers always look for low– budget devices that offer all the essential internals necessary for good gaming.

In this article, I have shortlisted some staler laptops that will give you a cost-effective gaming experience.

Which are the Best Laptops for gaming under $800?

Here are my recommended top 6 Best Laptops for gaming under $800:-

HP – Victus 15.6: (best Laptop for gaming Under 800)



Photography has been my profession.

I am not a very passionate gamer but sometimes, to take out the drainage of my hectic workload, I play games as they help divert my mind and give me a break from the cluttered routine.

My PC stopped working last month, and I was looking for something to give me a good gaming experience for my blog page, where I edit photographs of my crucial game scenes.

I bought HP-Victus 15.6, the best Laptop for gaming under 800.

It provides all the available technology with a smooth run for occasional gamers; here are some specs I have listed for better understanding.

Technical Specifications:

Hard drive/ SSD/ SSHD:

The SSD storage with 512 GB PCIe NVMe performed well when I tested its transfer speed which came out to be 741.24 MBps which is relatively good for the regular gaming experience.

RAM/ ROM:

The 8 GB RAM model works better when switching between apps and opening multiple tabs.

I did sense some stammer while opening YouTube videos, along with the Wi-Fi Web suffering after some use.

Display/ Battery/ WIFI/ USB port:

The display is 15.6-inch with a new rate of 144 Hz and 1920 x 1080 resolution.

The show works well when I play 1080p games.

The battery life is like any other gaming laptop I tested, with an average of 4 hours.

Ports are available from 2 USB-A and 1 USB-C, one headphone jack, and 1 HDMI 2.1.

Graphic chip/ Processor:

With the Intel Core i5-12450H CPU and GPU NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650, the gaming performance is satisfactory on medium settings.

I saw its performance on two gaming benchmarks, including the Far Cry New Dawn benchmark, at which it gave 54 fps, but on the Red Dead Redemption 2 benchmark, it underperformed with 24 fps.

It handles my gaming photograph edit well.

Conclusion:

HP – Victus 15.6 is the best Laptop for gaming under 800, but if you are looking for more than an average gaming experience, you may need to look for other laptops with a higher price and better quality.

Buy Link

Lenovo Legion 5: (best Laptop for gaming under 800)



Apart from being a professional photographer, gaming has been my hobby.

I have been so keen on gaming since my childhood.

I participated in all gaming competitions and gathered a refined experience with gaming software and devices.

I always wondered what I should do with my knowledge apart from participating in contests, so one of my friends suggested I start a YouTube channel to review gaming software and devices.

Some of my viewers asked me about cheap gaming laptops for students with editing capacity.

I have listed some of the Laptops, and Lenovo Legion 5 was at my top list as I have used it myself.

If your emphasis is on a budget gaming experience, then Lenovo Legion 5 is the best Laptop for gaming under 800.

Technical specifications:

Hard drive/ SSD/ SSHD:

512GB NVMe PCIe 3.0 solid state drive gives good speed for gamers.

I don’t feel any slack in the process while loading applications.

It also performed well on the CrystalDisk benchmark test.

RAM/ ROM:

16 GB ROM DDR4 is upgradable though it is enough for me as I feel the unruffled run while working with multiple tabs and streaming videos; I can easily upgrade it for better performance.

Display/ Battery/ WIFI/ USB port:

15. 6-inch IPS display with 1920×1080 resolution and 165Hz refresh rate gives a great flash of brightness.

It covers 98.16 % of the sRGB gamut.

I have always found it accurate and vibrant in colors.

The battery life is suitable for a gaming laptop.

I could use it without a plugin for almost 6 hours for productivity tasks and 1 hour with gaming which is not bad.

Graphic chip/ Processor:

With an octa-core AMD Ryzen 7-5800H processor and AMD Radeon RX 6600M Graphics, it turned out to be a fair machine.

It performed well on the GeekBench test with 1420 scores for Single-Core and 7332 for Multi-core at performance mode.

It also scored well on other tests that I performed, including some gaming tests. The fps were good when set at quiet Mode, with 55 fps for Battlefield V and 53 for the WitchHunter 3.

Conclusion:

Overall a good machine, I would say, for gaming.

I was a little disappointed because Lenovo could have used a better battery than 60 Wh, as there was a lot of space.

But on the whole, the specs can give you solid performance if you don’t have much to spend, as Lenovo Legion 5 is the best gaming laptop under 800.

Buy Link

Lenovo Ideapad L340: (best Laptop for gaming under 800)



One of my nephews loves gaming, and I wanted to buy a handy device for him on his birthday.

I have experience with gaming, as I learned at a local gaming club during my photography consignment stay in the UK, and I am quite an expert in gaming laptops.

I bought him Lenovo Ideapad L340 as I wanted to buy a Laptop that offers all features of a nifty gaming machine at a low price, and this Laptop was the first one that came to my mind.

For me, Lenovo Ideapad L340 is the best Laptop for gaming under 800.

Its unique specifications make it easy to use, and its endurance is endless.

Technical Specifications:

Hard drive/ SSD/ SSHD:

512GB NVMe SSD is good enough for gaming laptops.

The NVMe solid-state drive has made my daily computing tasks very sleek, and I am sure it would do the same for my nephew.

RAM/ ROM:

The transition between apps is very even.

There is no stuck or flutter opening many tabs on chrome and streaming videos.

8 GB RAM with DDR4 is undoubtedly the best that I have got under & 800.

Display/ Battery/ WIFI/ USB port:

I like the realistic experience of a 15-inch IPS display with a Screen Resolution of 1600*1200.

It gives a deep and comfortable gaming experience with an anti-reflective screen.

The battery life I checked was almost 4 hours, which was good for me.

The connectivity is with Wi-Fi 802.11 Ac, and ports include one USB-C, one USD 3.1, HDMI 2.0, and a headphone jack.

Graphic chip/ Processor:

I can run all the latest games evenly with the 9th Generation Intel Core i5-9300H processor with a 2.4GHz base clock chip speed.

This device can deliver every sort of productive task.

Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 gives me an optimal gaming experience with more than 60 fps.

Conclusion:

With a fantastic outlook, charming display, and powerful gaming experience, it is among the best in the market.

Although when you cut your budget, obviously there will be some drawbacks, and the company will make some compromises on the quality, in the case of Lenovo Ideapad L340, the quality cut is almost unnoticeable.

It is the best Laptop for gaming for under 800.

Buy Link

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post